Welcome, Rock!

Hi, I am Rock.  I work at the Welcome Desk here at Camp Luther.   I meet and greet all visitors, campers and parents.  If you have a question, you can start with me and I will find the answer or someone who will have an answer!

I was brought up in Mt. Prospect, IL, a northwest suburb of Chicago.  I attended John Hersey High School and was in the band.  I played the flute and piccolo.  I went to a few colleges and ended up at Roosevelt University in Chicago.  I graduated with a BSBA-Accounting.  I obtained my CPA and worked in public accounting at A M & G in Chicago.  I also worked as an internal auditor for Sears/Homart/Coldwell Banker.  My last job in Chicago was for 25 years at Margie Korshak, Inc., a public relations firm, as their CFO.

I headed north in 2009 to live with my aging father in Three Lakes, WI.  I have had a number of jobs here in the Northwoods.

I started at Camp Luther in November, 2016 and I couldn’t be happier!  What a blessing!

I live in Three Lakes with my two shi-tzus, Rosie and Allie.  I have many hobbies including knitting, crocheting and beading jewelry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, 2017 Summer Staff!

10 Signs Summer is Near

KNOWN our 2015 Theme

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the 2017 Summer Staff!

Here We Grew!

Thank You, 2017 Summer Staff!