Welcome Janette "Swoops" Marien

A little over a year ago, my family took a leap of faith that brought us to Eagle River as my husband became the Assistant Principal at the High School, and is now the Middle School Principal. God wrapped his arms around us and showed us how this is where we belong. I have been married since 1997 to the most wonderful man, Dan; and we have three wonderful boys, Harmon who has a passion for Bass Fishing and Hockey, Gaige who is full of adventure and loves hockey and baseball, and Danny Jr who brings excitement to every day.

Some days it seems like a dream, but then I know it is all part of God's plan to be able to live on a lake, close to the hockey rink and be surrounded by so many people who really enjoy life and treat others with so much love. I played basketball through college, love to fish, hike, play in the lakes and spend time with family. My passion for veterans, seniors and youth has brought me many opportunities and my love for the outdoors, nature, and helping others makes me feel blessed that I have become a part of the Camp Luther and Keweenaw Base Camp family. 

Keweenaw Base Camp
Community Outreach Coordinator
Janette “Swoops” Marien

Phone:  715-891-4064
Email: janette@campluther.co

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You, 2017 Summer Staff!

10 Signs Summer is Near

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the 2017 Summer Staff!

Here We Grew!

Thank You, 2017 Summer Staff!